Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday Evening

It is usually dark now by the time I get home from work. Usually there is requisite TV to watch while we eat dinner and the little one takes his bath. Yes, we eat dinner in front of the television. At least we eat together as a family! The so-called "robot room" is our family retreat. It is called the robot room, by the way, because it is populated by more than 100 transformers and action figures. I know the names of many of them, being a good wife. Also my guy is very good at making just about anything seem interesting if he is excited about it. I know a great deal of comic lore, though I've only read a few myself, just from listening to his explanations.
Some of the comics (or "graphic novels") I have actually read include
Fables (the entire series published so far in collected form)
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (much better than the movie)
Marvel 1602 (and the sequal)
About half of Watchmen (I have promised to finish as soon as I can- this is required reading)

No comments: